WELCOME TO BIGGYBRAND

Friday, July 30, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO THE KING OF POP

REMEMBER ME


Remember me my friends,
when the trees bask with delights
when the waves whack the rock
when the fair weather whispers.
Then know am close
 and I need a touch
Remember me my foe
The stainless pathway of our duel
the ravaging rift of our skin
the cries of each blooded strikes
when the deep ancient scars nipped
Then know this my foe
That am close by
and I need to strike

Remember me now
When the corona strikes the amazons
As the Halloween nights of lust
 Where all spasms are expelled
Like a vintage tornado rocket
With a wild cry of exoticism
Shrilled with a chilly blast
Then know this now
That am the next bang

Remember me always
When the birds bask on trees,
the wagtail screw for hideout,
like when whirlpool whirls
as the wader wades the mud 
like a dancing night ecstasy
then know am close
and I need a mate

Remember me often times
When the waves rip its lungs
When the breeze whispers eastwards
When the cockerel clown its crown 
as she announces the morning post,

By Benny

1 comment:

  1. i luv Micho and it took me up to some months to really accept he is no more, i think his death should be a warning to all that this fleshy body can age and one need to consider how and what can of drugs one takes often
    Anyway we are all going to die one day,i really enjoy your poem it gives Michael the glory of a moonwalker even in death. Biggy i salute you ooooo

    ReplyDelete